Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Classical Ballet: Combinations for Ten Complete Advanced Classes

I just completed compiling combinations from classes I either took or those I taught dating all the way back to 1985! I'm publishing it through Lulu and was hoping to make it a coil bound book so it would be easier to manage while teaching a class. However, after going through the process of publishing the book I realized that only perfect bound books are eligible to receive an ISBN, so I had to go back and redo it. I'm waiting for my proof copy to arrive in the mail, and if I get real artsy I can create my own cover design as well. They say that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but on Lulu those with custom covers sell four times as much as those without.

So, for my followers I'm posting a link to the new book. It won't be available on Amazon or Barnes and Noble until I get that ISBN, but it is available from Lulu (albeit minus the ISBN on the cover page!). It is called Classical Ballet: Combinations for Ten Complete Advanced Classes.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment